Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

On behalf of Cupid...

In the 21st century, Cupid has decided to rely on more efficient means of matching lovers...

I don't know if I have any readers who are single, but I couldn't resist a plug for eHarmony. The site is hosting a free weekend in honor of Valentine's Day, and this special is going to run from Friday (today) to Monday. If you're looking for Mr. (or Miss) Right and you've never tried it, just make a quick visit and look around -- read some of the stories!

Not only did it work for me and my Marty, but also Marty's best friend Preston and his new wife, Misty. eHarmony matched them in the fall, and they eloped on New Year's Eve -- how romantic!

I love you Marty, my forever Valentine!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aaaawww!!! Love it!