Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

I interrupt this birth story...

...to share that I've lost all 25 pounds I put on during pregnancy (in 18 days???). I'm officially at my pre-pregnancy weight!

So here's my question -- why do I still look about 12 weeks pregnant? And I keep forgetting to ask my OB when I can gently work out again (post C-section) because my belly muscles are SO SORE, I'm loath to do a darn thing to them. And when do the stretch marks start to fade?

I could use answers/advice on these things. And...go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Wormie!!! Even before we left, I could tell that you had lost a lot of weight. Snaps to you!

Stefanie said...

I cannot believe you've alreayd lost the weight - you suck! :) Just kidding! The stretch marks take awhile to fade. Sorry. But they do fade. Mine are just light little marks on my hips that you can only see in the right light. I believe it takes awhile for all your stomach, uteris... to shrink back - but it will too, it just might be a little different looking to you.

Unknown said...

A)I don't read for a week and you go post crazy!

B) Points for only putting on 25 pounds -- I did 70!!! I didn't really start to lose until I weaned her...and in the past three weeks it's just dropped off like crazy. I guess my body went into storage mode or something.

C) Stretch marks...fade...i hope mine do someday...but until then I prefer to think of them as Nellianne tattoos. :)

D) The belly goes down slowly...but it does. I'm also learning that your body shape will NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!