Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary, my Marty

Today is our first wedding anniversary! I would have been shocked to learn a year ago that on July 19, 2009, we'd be celebrating our first year of marriage with a 13-day-old son. And even though I've never been more exhausted in my life, I've also never been as happy. Of course, finding a diamond ring next to my French toast on my breakfast plate this morning may have launched me into a new stratosphere of happiness... Thank you for my anniversary present, Sweetheart, and thank you for a year of wedded bliss! Looking forward to many, many more. I love you!!!(p.s. -- I now owe everyone and his brother a return phone call or email. Please be patient with me as I slowly return to the world of communication from the Land of the Sleep Deprived!)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love how William's little picture pops up right next to you gazing at Marty. So sweet! Congratulations on a fantastic year and a truly blessed July :)

The Shabby Princess said...

Happy Anniversary!! I looove that picture of you and Marty. I'm so happy for you--your lovely marriage and your sweet son. AWWW!!