Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Charleston pictures I, or why pregnant women can't defy gravity

Christa: What a cool set of columns, a perfect place to take pictures! Now, how can we get Becky up here?
*shimmying and some unladylike grunting occurs*

Becky: Oh my stars, this will never happen. I can't vault my body in any upwardly direction!

Becky: Oh well, I'll just have to pose where I'm standing. Do you think they'll notice my double-chin, Christa?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute! I'm catching up on my blog reading--thank you for your sweet comments about our little girl!

Hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

You both look fantastic! Like you're having so much fun in each other's company. Hope your trip was able to ease away some of your anxiety.