Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Miscellaneous pictures

"Look, Nana, we match."


Sleepy puppy. (One of Will's nicknames.)


Our family. (Please ignore the stringy hair and bags under my eyes.)


Just baptized! Pastor Harmon, who joined me and Marty in marriage, performed the baptismal ceremony and it was so very sweet.


This is his just-opened-eyes look.


Tired but happy, happy, happy.


I love the wedding ring and baby toes -- they represent the greatest blessings in my life.


Our hero, Dr. Pickler. Seriously, I love her -- she was so awesome when I needed her to be.


The best picture of all -- he gave my mom his first "official" smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He reminds me so much of you! Look at him in his just wakey-wakey picture and then you right below. There is something very familiar in that baby's face!

Becky said...

You're right! Marty says all the time that Will has my almond-shaped eyes, and so far, a very similar eye color. I know I sound like a brand-new parent when I say this, but it's kind of freakish-weird-cool to have a kid who looks like you!!!