Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

If he's not the cutest baby in the whole world...

Look at my sweet little William, smiling in his sleep. Boy, did he ever give his ultrasound doctor a hard time getting this image! For more than 20 minutes, Dr. Gorrell nudged and poked and prodded, had me turn quarter-turns every couple minutes, even putting me mostly upside-down at one point, just to get Will to put his little hands down from his face. Finally, finally, finally, I nudged him myself on his bottom (the doctor showed me where to nudge) and Will put his hands down and both Marty and I gasped as we saw his precious chubby cheeks for the first time.

This mommy just can't wait much longer to plant a million kisses on those chubby cheeks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neither can his Aunt Modey!!! I'm so excited to come down when he's born!

Betsy said...

I am a mother a four. They are all grown now. The funny thing is, you can't wait till they get older and then you wish they were little again. Enjoy you little one!

The Shabby Princess said...

I love him already!!!