Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

The beauty of black & whites




The first one is a favorite because we look so relaxed and...Southern! The middle graces the cover of the wedding album, and the last might be our very favorite of them all. (Click on them to see larger...) Once again, I have to thank Leslie for a job well done!
And no, I can't promise this will be the last wedding-picture post. In fact, I have to go finish packing my bag (a new London Fog suitcase, mind you) for our flight to Indianapolis tonight. My parents are giving us an Indiana reception for our friends and family who couldn't make it to the Tennessee wedding. So I hope you'll pardon me for staying in the wedding spirit for just a while longer!
Have a good weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Hi Becky! Thanks for the sweet comment... I love these wedding photos. Truly southern and very tasteful, Julia Sugarbaker would approve! :)