Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Got questions?


I would love to answer them! I've seen a few girls do this on their blogs and I thought this would be fun while I'm trying to whittle away the last couple weeks of this pregnancy. Based on some things going on, our little man might be born around my 39th week, so I'm thinking and planning in terms of 2+ weeks to go, rather than 3+ weeks to go. It's exciting but of course, scary too! My hands are a little sweaty just typing that.

Anyway, ask me questions...and they don't have to be about pregnancy and such things, although I would welcome those, too!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally random: who is your favorite Muppet?

Kate said...

If you had to choose a new field of study and work, what would it be? No regard to schooling cost or time.

Sarah said...

If you could only listen to 5 cds, what would they be?